Welcome to “Accessible Wrexham!”
We hope this will become a “one-stop shop” featuring everything a disabled visitor or resident would like to know. (Probably more town-centre focused at first, but also taking in other places within the county as we get around to them!)
If you have comments or suggestions, you can message the Facebook page or post in the group, or email us on email@example.com
A small team of volunteers are hard at work already, gathering the information. Some of the topics we hope to cover are:
- Best car parks to use, including details of charges, how many disabled spaces and where they are located.
- Accessible toilets, including those with Changing Places facilities.
- Which pubs/restaurants are disabled-friendly.
- Public transport and taxi details.
- Locations of seats and good places to rest, both on the streets and indoors (e.g. library, Ty Pawb, etc).
- Shopmobility, who sponsored our flyer.